Pages

Ads 468x60px

dvd movie download

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Romain Grosjean - ?I've got the seat with Lotus Renault GP?

Following Friday's announcement, that Romain Grosjean will race alongside 2007 world champion Kimi R�ikk�nen next season, we caught up with our new race driver in Paris-Bercy at the Masters Karting yesterday? You've got a big smile on your face! Is that just because you are racing at Bercy? Right first time! (smiles) Not really, my smile owes a lot to the fact I've got the seat with Lotus Renault GP. It's still an incredible feeling, and really it's the start of a fantastic adventure for me. I (...)

-
Blogs

Source: http://www.lotusrenaultgp.com/8138-Romain-Grosjean-I-ve-got-the-seat.html

zara phillips hook diners drive ins and...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make A Million Dollars